“It remind of our own Kashmir”
Late Mr. Rajiv Gandhi when he visited Bishkek.
Formal Name: The Kyrgyz Republic
Location: Kyrgyzstan is located in Central Asia, bordering
Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan
to the southwest & China to southeast.
Land boundaries: 4573 Km, China 1063 Km, Kazakhstan
1212 Km, Tajikistan 984 Km, Uzbekistan 1314 Km
Population: Approximately 6 million.
Capital: Bishkek is the political, economic &
administrative centre of Kyrgyzstan, as well as being a
place of historical and cultural significance.
Languages: The main official language is Kyrgyz, though Russian has also been recognised as official language.
Religion: Roughly 80% of the population is non-denominational Muslim, with another 15% following Russian orthodoxy, and the rest following other religions.
Currency: The Kyrgyz SOM (KGS) is the official Currency.
Asian Medical Institute was established in 2004 and registered with the Ministry of justice of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address Kant City 58, Gagarin Street. Asian Medical Institute is listen in World Health Organisation (W.H.O) Directory, Avicenna Directory & FAIMER. Such students holding medical qualification are eligible for screening test in any country of the world and subsequent recognition of their degree. More than 1800 students are studying medicine from 15 different countries. The first batch is graduated in 2014. Already four batches are graduated.
The International School of Medicine as a structural division of IUK was established in 2003. The main foundation for establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the main emphasis of ISM administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market.
Fifteen years ago the first 13 students were enrolled, whereas at present about 3500 students study in the school. Most of our students are citizens of foreign countries: India, Pakistan, South Korea, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria. This is why the language of instruction is English.Jalal-Abad State University was founded in 1993 and is a public institution designed to provide higher education for medicine. The Jalal-Abad State University Faculty of Medicine educates and inspires individuals to be exemplary physicians and scientists, leaders in medicine, scholars in discovery, and adopters of innovative technology to improve the health and well-being of all. If you wish to study medicine in Kyrgyz Republic, the Faculty of Medicine of Jalal-abad State University will be the best choice.
Faculty of Medicine – offers the most significant study block in medicine in Kyrgyz Republic. It is the legatee of the academic base and traditions of Jalal-Abad State University.
Osh State University was founded on 24 May 1951 as Osh State Pedagogical Institute. It achieved status of the University on 17 june 1992. The city of Osh provides a unique setting for the urban campus of Osh State University. At the heart of this picturesque city lies the Osh State University administrative campus, with the remaining departments located throughout the city. Osh State University is the leading educational, cultural and scientific centre of the southern Kyrgyzstan. The faculties of the University prepare specialists to respond to all the region’s needs. Osh State University sows the seeds of science and democracy that will bloom throughout the country.
- Ensuring the quality assurance of the modern education process through a competency-based approach.
- Integration of education, science and culture into the global educational space.
- Formation of moral, cultural and universal values in youth.
- Training highly qualified personnel, capable of their intellectual potential to ensure the economic, social and political development of the state.
- Being the top ranked University in Central Asia and Eurasian region.
Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was founded in 1993 in accordance with The Warsaw Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation (signed on 10.06.1992, Moscow, Russia). Due to The Decree of the Kyrgyz Republic President (signed on 28.09.1992, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic), the Terms of Establishment and Activities Agreement of Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation (09.09.1993), the Government Regulation of the Russian Federation (No.143, signed on 23.02.1994, Moscow), the order of the State Committee of the Russian Federation for Higher Education No. 326-128/1 (14.02.1994) and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was established.
The University’s main ambition is to help students strive successfully in the competitive world through the following university objective features:
- High quality teaching and research
- Modern laboratories
- Training and Organization
- Computer technology
- Specialized laboratories
- Global Network Internet
On April 16, 1939, the Resolution of the Council of People’s Commissars of the Kyrgyz SSR was adopted, the first paragraph of which was “To open the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute in Frunze on September 1, 1939, with 200 students enrolled in 1 course”. The foundation of the higher medical school was laid by professors and teachers from Moscow, St. – Petersburg, Kharkov and Kiev. In 1943, the first graduation of students of a medical institute took place – 120 doctors. In 1943, the first graduation of students of our institute took place in the amount of 120 people, and in total 250 doctors were graduated this year.
Based on the mission of the KSMA, the following Goals are defined :
- training a specialist with general and special competencies, universal and subject-specific competencies that contribute to his social mobility and sustainability in the labor market, readiness for postgraduate training followed by professional medical activities in the chosen field.
- Remaining the flagship of higher medical education, preserving and enhancing the traditions of domestic medicine, to be a leader in academic medical education and the scientific community.
- To achieve international recognition and maintain the image of a leading medical university in Central Asia.
- Ensure a high level of quality education, contributing to the formation of a specialist that meets the new realities of life and the needs of employers.
- Minimum Educational Qualification of 10+2, Minimum Age of 17 Years
- Candidates applying for MBBS must have qualified NEET.
- Documents needed for admission & Visa:
- a) Passport with validity not less than 6 months.
- b) Qualification certificates indicating the primary knowledge of the subject for the respective courses.
- c) Qualification documents attested in proper way for their acceptance in the Republic of Kyrgystan (Please take the advice from the consultant with this regard).
- d) Copy of NEET Score card.
- e) 10 Photos of Student (White Background)